Japanese forwarder, Kintetsu World Express (KWE), has established its own warehousing company within the Xiamen bonded area in China’s Fujian Province, which will target the logistics needs of electronic component makers. KWE said setting up the company will help strengthen its "One-Stop Service" which incorporates everything from international freight forwarding through to cargo handling within bonded area warehouses.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay