Narita International Airport Corporation has appointed Kosaburo Morinaka as the new president and CEO. Morinaka’s appointment results from his proven international experience in management, his ability to understand customer needs and produce innovative ideas in his career at Sumitomo Corporation spanning more than 30 years. Morinaka was formerly a member of the board at Sumitomo Corporation, and prior to that he was executive vice president at Sumitomo Corporation.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay