Qantas has agreed to sell its 4.2 percentstake in Air New Zealand. Theairline acquired the shares in 2002 inassociation with its proposed TasmanNetworks Agreement with Air NewZealand, which did not receive regulatoryapproval.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay