Singapore Airlines plans to increase its Shanghai-Singapore services by 25 percent by July 1. From June 17, Singapore Airlines is offering three more direct fl ights a week from Shanghai to Singapore, Xinhua reported, citing Ho Yik Wing, general manager of Singapore Airlines China. The airline company will add another four direct fl ights a week beginning July 1, bringing the number of direct fl ights on the route from 28 to 35 a week. In total, the airline will offer 69 fl ights a week from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Nanjing to Singapore.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay