The 35th Executive Council Meeting will be held in Tokyo in 2008. Representatives of the Japan Airfreight Forwarders Association (JAFA), which will host this annual event, will update the delegates on the progress of arrangements including venue, dates and other matters.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay