Singapore’s Changi Airports International Pte Ltd has bought a 26 per cent stake in Bengal Aerotropolis Projects Ltd, which is building an estimated US$2.1 billion airport city at Durgapur in India’s West Bengal state, according to an Economic Times report.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay