Qatar and Saudi Arabia have agreed to improve cooperation between the two countriesÃ¢â‚¬™ aviation markets with a deal recently signed by Saudi ArabiaÃ¢â‚¬™s General Authority for Civil Aviation (GACA) and the Qatar Authority for Civil Aviation. Ã¢â‚¬Å“By this agreement, we aim to develop rules and regulations and facilitate air transportation procedures between Saudi Arabia and Qatar,Ã¢â‚¬Â said Ayman Bin Baker Naseef, supervisor of GACAÃ¢â‚¬™s central department for information and public relations, speaking to the Saudi Gazette newspaper. Ã¢â‚¬Å“A new contract has been signed by the two countries to increase the number of flights and improve the operation of air cargo,Ã¢â‚¬Â Naseef added.
- deugro on securing air capacity at a time of disruption
- ECS Group to represent Korean hybrid carrier Air Premia
- Vienna Airport, Lufthansa team up on pharma shipments
- FAA issues airworthiness criteria for Wingcopter
- Penang freight forwarders host APAC meeting in July
- Kerry Logistics rolls out e-trucks in Hong Kong