TNT has invested Ã¢â€šÂ¬12 million (US$16.7 million) in a new 40,000 m2 mega hub at the Milano Linate city airport. The facility is located directly beside the runway at Linate airport, from which TNT’s Airbus A300 takes off each night for the TNT world air hub in LiÃƒÂ¨ge, Belgium. The Milano mega hub is open 24/7, handling deliveries to Milan and its hinterland, Como and Varese, and sorting international imports and exports for the whole of Italy at night.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay