Dubai-based global logistics solutions provider, Aramex, has announced that it has joined Cargo 2000, an industry group within the International Air Transport Association (IATA) specialising in quality management systems for the global air freight industry. Cargo 2000 re-engineers the air cargo transportation scheme from shipper to consignee. Its processes are backed by quality standards that are measurable to improve the efficiency of air cargo. Cargo 2000’s global member base comprises some 60 major airlines, freight forwarders, ground handling agents, trucking companies and IT providers operating in over 350 locations.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay