British based Virgin Atlantic Airways, has signed a firm contract to buy six Airbus A330-300 long-range aircraft, and is leasing a further four from AerCap. To date, Virgin operates six A340-300s and 19 A340-600 aircraft. Virgin is also a customer for six A380s.
- MNG Airlines welcomes second A330P2F from EFW
- Malaysia Airlines to order 20 A330neos for its fleet
- Qantas to add six A321s for its domestic cargo fleet
- Etihad’s bet on A350 freighter confirmed
- Silk Way West Airlines signs up for two A350 freighters
- Kansai Airports and Airbus to study hydrogen use in Japan