Singapore Airlines will add a fourth daily flight between Singapore and Manila from 10 July using B777 family aircraft which will increase the capacity on the route by more than 20 per cent. The capacity increase follows recent bilateral air services consultationsbetween Singapore and the Philippines.
- Back in the black: SIA posts profit growth in Q1
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh