Blue Dart Express Limited, IndiaÃ¢â‚¬™s largest domestic express air and integrated transportation, distribution and logistics company, posted a Rs114.35 million (US$2.7 million) profit after tax for the quarter ended 30 June and Rs231.19 million for the half year. Revenue from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2009 stood at Rs2.1 billion and Rs4.2 billion for the half year.
- deugro on securing air capacity at a time of disruption
- ECS Group to represent Korean hybrid carrier Air Premia
- Vienna Airport, Lufthansa team up on pharma shipments
- FAA issues airworthiness criteria for Wingcopter
- Penang freight forwarders host APAC meeting in July
- Kerry Logistics rolls out e-trucks in Hong Kong