Blue Dart Express Limited, IndiaÃ¢â‚¬™s largest domestic express air and integrated transportation, distribution and logistics company, posted a Rs114.35 million (US$2.7 million) profit after tax for the quarter ended 30 June and Rs231.19 million for the half year. Revenue from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2009 stood at Rs2.1 billion and Rs4.2 billion for the half year.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay