The sale of Gatwick, the UKÃ¢â‚¬™s second largest airport, has stalled following the refusal of the leading bidder Ã¢â‚¬“ a consortium involving the Manchester Airports Group (MAG) and Canadian Infrastructure firm Borealis Ã¢â‚¬“ to raise its offer. MAG refused to raise its bid beyond Ã‚Â£1.4 billion (US$2.3 billion), below the Ã‚Â£1.8 billion Gatwick owner BAA originally quoted and the Ã‚Â£1.5 billion it is currently reported to be asking for.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay