US Airways Group and JapanÃ¢â‚¬™s All Nippon Airways announced a planned codeshare agreement which is slated to begin 16 September, pending governmental approval in both countries. If cleared, frequent fliers of both companies would receive double miles on each othersÃ¢â‚¬™ flights through 30 November.
- deugro on securing air capacity at a time of disruption
- ECS Group to represent Korean hybrid carrier Air Premia
- Vienna Airport, Lufthansa team up on pharma shipments
- FAA issues airworthiness criteria for Wingcopter
- Penang freight forwarders host APAC meeting in July
- Kerry Logistics rolls out e-trucks in Hong Kong