US Airways Group and JapanÃ¢â‚¬™s All Nippon Airways announced a planned codeshare agreement which is slated to begin 16 September, pending governmental approval in both countries. If cleared, frequent fliers of both companies would receive double miles on each othersÃ¢â‚¬™ flights through 30 November.
- ANA swaps order of some widebody pax to freighters
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh