Turkish Airlines has signed a contract for the purchase of seven Airbus A330- 300 aircraft, firming up a Memorandum of Understanding signed during Le Bourget Airshow in June 2009. The aircraft, due for delivery from September 2010, will be operated on high capacity medium haul routes.
- Turkish, Vietnam Airlines agree on cargo codeshare
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh