Aramex has broken ground on its Logistics Centre, located in Dubai Logistics City (DLC). The AED 120 million Aramex facility encompasses a built-up area of over 43,000 square metres, situated over a 140,000 square-metre area of land, and is due for completion in the first quarter of 2011. The logistics centre is strategically located next to the Jebel Ali Port and Free Zone, complementing Aramex’ product offering of total logistics solutions.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay