Los Angeles International Airport has posted an increase in air cargo of 2.7 per cent in September, compared with the year-earlier period. This was one of the few increases in air cargo around the country’s airports. In September, air cargo rose to 132Ã‚Â 164.116 tonnes, up 2.7 per cent from the 129Ã‚Â 478.849 tonnes, a year earlier.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay