Registered IATA cargo ground handling agent, Zagreb Airport Ltd is preparing to install state-of-the-art cargo handling software, HERMES, within their Croatian based cargo terminal. The first phase will be the Cargo 2000 initiative; cutting the supply chain process from 40 to only 19 steps. Shortly followed by the e-freight project which will result in the slashing of paper documents used in the cargo handling process. This investment is a key sign of the commitment Zagreb Airport has for the progression of their cargo handling business, strengthening their competitive position in Southeast Europe, the airport said.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay