Abu Dhabi will be the site of a new, major research institution and demonstration project dedicated to sustainable energy solutions. The initiative, known as the Sustainable Bioenergy Research Project (SBRP), is being established by the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Etihad Airways and Honeywell’s UOP and will use integrated saltwater agricultural systems to support the development and commercialisation of biofuel sources for aviation and coproducts.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay