Six people died – five crew members and a motorist on the ground – when an A300 freighter crashed as it tried to land at Monterrey Airport in Mexico on Tuesday night. Mexico City-based AeroUnion, which operates a fleet three A300B4 freighters, is said to be the owner of the aircraft.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay