FedEx Trade Networks has opened three additional offices in its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. This latest step in the company’s global expansion plan includes new operations in Warsaw and Gdynia, Poland and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. FedEx commented that the strength of the Polish economy, in addition to its central location in Europe and on the Baltic Sea, will enable significant intra-European trade via the offices in Warsaw and Gdynia. As one of the fastest growing cargo hubs in the world, Dubai’s strategic location between the Asia Pacific and European markets better connects FedEx Trade Networks customers to both of those regions.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay