Martinair Cargo returned to San Jose, Costa Rica effective 7 May after temporarily suspending service since November 2008. On-going analysis and refinement of the network revealed an opportunity to once again be established in Central America’s most vibrant market Costa Rica, said the carrier. The flight will be operated by Martinair’s MD-11 freighter aircraft routed from AMS via MIA to SJO then to Latin America and back to Europe. Initially Martinair plans to operate once per week, growing to twice a week in the fall. As a result of this new service Martinair will be able to serve the Central American market direct instead of via interline connections, providing better service and quality to the clients.
- deugro on securing air capacity at a time of disruption
- ECS Group to represent Korean hybrid carrier Air Premia
- Vienna Airport, Lufthansa team up on pharma shipments
- FAA issues airworthiness criteria for Wingcopter
- Penang freight forwarders host APAC meeting in July
- Kerry Logistics rolls out e-trucks in Hong Kong