World Airways, a subsidiary of Global Aviation Holdings has signed an agreement with Cargolux to operate one Boeing 747-400 freighter aircraft on a full-time basis beginning October 2010 through June 2011. “World Airways is proud to be a service provider to such an established, quality cargo carrier, and we look forward to an excellent partnership between our two companies,” said Hendrik Falk, VP cargo sales for Global Aviation Holdings.
- Cargolux selects 777-8 freighter as future workhorse
- Cargolux and Bolloré Logistics form SAF partnership
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines