AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC), the scheduled cargo airline of Russia’s Volga-Dnepr Group, has taken delivery of its third Boeing 747-400 freighter in four months, increasing its total fleet to 10 B747F. The latest aircraft joined ABC in late July and will be used on the airline’s existing route network linking Europe and Asia via hubs in Russia. Tatyana Arslanova, ABC’s executive president, said: Ã¢â‚¬Å“Our strategy of network expansion and quality improvement is supporting the continued growth and development of AirBridgeCargo Airlines. The three new Boeing 747-400 freighter aircraft that have joined our fleet since April 2010 are helping us to align our fleet to the most modern standard and to provide the service levels customers require.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay