Cargojet Income Fund, Canada’s leading domestic premium overnight air cargo network operator, announced today that it has sold its 55 per cent interest in the Cargojet Regional Partnership to SkyLink Express Inc. for a CDN$3.2 million (US$3.1 million) promissory note secured by aircraft owned by SL Express. SL Express previously held the other 45 per cent interest in the partnership, and will operate the regional business under its own trade name, Skylink Express. Specializing in time-sensitive and cost effective aircraft charter services, SkyLink Express will now operate 21 aircraft daily to locations throughout Canada and the US.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay