Transaero has announced the launch of scheduled air service four times a week between Moscow and New York from 29 October using B747-400 aircraft. Later that same month the airline is also launching a weekly Moscow-Miami service using B777-200ER equipment.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay