Regional air cargo and logistics publication Payload Asia is pleased to announced that nominations are now open for the 8th edition of the Payload Asia Awards.
In its eighth edition, the PLA Awards promises a much bolder awards ceremony to celebrate the remarkable achievements of industry leaders and forward thinkers in the air cargo and logistics supply chain.
This year we’re bringing back categories from the earlier editions of the awards as we give recognition to the companies that offer the products and services that are of vital importance in securing the safe transport of cargo by air.
Picking up where we left off last year, the awards are also putting the spotlight on the airlines and forwarders that are ahead of the pack in meeting the demand of the e-commerce market.
Payload Asia is calling on airlines, airports, cargo handlers, logistics players, forwarders, GSSAs cold chain service providers, MRO specialists, aircraft lessors and IT providers to submit their entries for the following categories:
- Best E-Commerce Carrier
- Best E-Commerce Forwarder
- Global Express Provider of the Year
- Regional Express Provider of the Year
- Global Logistics Provider of the Year
- Regional Logistics Provider of the Year
- IT Provider of the Year
- Leasing Provider of the Year*
- GSSA of the Year*
- Cold Chain Service Provider of the Year*
- MRO/Conversions Provider of the Year*
- Asia Pacific Airport of the Year
- European Airport of the Year
- Low-Cost Carrier of the Year
- Belly Carrier of the Year
- Overall Carrier of the Year
Nominations will be evaluated by an esteemed panel of industry leaders, and applications will be accepted from 1 April to 30 June. Short-listed nominees are invited to participate in the awards ceremony to be held over a gala dinner on 16 September.
For sponsorships contact Raymond Wong at [email protected]
More information can be found at www.payloadasia.com/pla-awards
For information and queries, please feel free to call us at +65 6828 9330 or email us at [email protected]. We are also available on Whatsapp, Viber, Line, Wechat, and Telegram and welcome you to connect with us through these apps for greater ease of communication.