Cargo – Global Account Manager / Project Management
The successful candidate will join the Global Sales department in SIA Cargo Division.
- Conceptualize the Global Partnership Programs targeting key multinational forwarders.
- Negotiate incentive programs with the aim to secure buy-in and generate support from the partners
- Implement the Global Partnership Program and getting buy-in internally from our stations to support the program in order to achieve improved company performance together.
- Nurture partnerships with key personnel of the forwarders to promote joint business development.
- Coordinate RFP exercises between partner and overseas stations; and provide an escalation channel to address operational issues.
- Manage and resolve conflict between forwarder partners and our stations at local level and regional level.
- Oversee the development of Digitalization Initiatives (e.g. SFM, Distribution Platforms, Partner’s Portal) for sales teams and manage stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- Constant engagement and review of business processes with users to identify and evaluate business requirements for project enhancement
- Manage the implementation of system enhancements with ITD and relevant stakeholders
- Lead Change Management activities and provide training and support to users to drive adoption Identify and measure success metrics and track progress of users
- Handle UAT activities to support implementation of new functions and bug fixes
- Provide administrative support such as documenting business requirements, reporting project progress, creating user manuals and handling data migration
- University degree, preferably with industry experience or business development experience
- Technical Skills and Knowledge – Good analytical skills. Project Management skills. Comfortable with Digitalisation Tools. Prior experience in logistics preferable in an air freight related organization is an added advantage
- Personal Characteristics and Behavior – Independent and self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills; a team player who is able to motivate subordinates
- Confident and has the ability to communicate and relate with people of diverse background.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with very senior level executives (both in ranks and age) of the freight forwarding industry.
- Strong business acumen.
- Business tenacity.