Express Operation Manager
PAL Express Limited, a Hong Kong based company as the e-commerce logistics service provider pioneered the B2C Turkish channel in partnership with Turkish Post (PTT) since January 2016, shipping through Turkish Airline’s network to more than 120 countries around the world
- Manage and lead the Operation Team to perform operational duties at the airport which include, but not limited to:
- Scanning on all mail bags and uploading data to server.
- Ensure mail bags are tendered in good condition and acceptable for air carriage by passing through legitimate security check service.
- Ensure total bags number is identical to data supplied by customers.
- Ensure data from customers are received prior goods arrival.
- Coordinate with customers on delivery time slot.
- Handling of irregularities.
- Develop proper process and measurement tool to monitor cargo flow.
- Liaise with linehaul service provider on capacity utilization.
- Maintain close coordination and communication with Sales and Product Development teams on all operational issues.
- Prepare Management Reports and ensure all KPIs are achieved.
- Lead, coach, and review performances of team members to build an effective, highly motivated and good performance team which works according to Company Policy and Staff Handbook.
- Ensure timely training for team members on RAR and DGR
- Monitor performance of linehaul service providers and respective CTO and maintain fruitful cooperation relationship.
- Assist in various special projects, exhibitions to cope with the future business development.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- University graduate with minimum 7 years of working experience preferably with leadership functions in express operate airlines or logistics industry.
- Strong negotiating, influencing, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Customer oriented, hard-working, self-motivated, mature, and goal driven.
- Proficient in PC applications and MS Office.
- Knowledge on freighter load planning is an advantage
- Willingness to travel.
Attractive remuneration package including transportation allowance, annual leave, medical insurance, double pay and discretionary bonus will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidate, please send your resume, current and expected salary to our personnel department attention to: [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.