Passenger Customer Services Officer (Airport)
We are looking for individuals to join our dynamic GSSA team serving Ethiopian Airlines, flag carrier of Ethiopia. During the past 70+ years, Ethiopian Airlines has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, serving 120 International and 21 domestic destinations and operating the newest and youngest passenger and cargo fleet.
- Perform airport operations functions including, but not limited to, passenger check-in, flight reservation and ticketing;
- Supervise ground handlers to ensure smooth flight operation and on-time performance;
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints and provide necessary support and service ina professional manner;
- Handle flight irregularities and arrange all necessary documents as per ticketing sources;
- Handle and consolidate daily cash and credit card receipts;
- Prepare daily and monthly sales report and other relevant monthly reports;
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 2 years of experience in airlines or travel industry
- Knowledge in airline ticketing and reservation system preferably SABRE is an advantage
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good inter-personal and communication and strong problem solving skills
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and good team player with a passion to work in the airlines industry
- Detail-oriented, patient, able to work under time pressure
- Proficient in PC applications and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Immediate available is preferred
- Working location: Airport
Attractive remuneration package including transportation allowance, annual leave, medical insurance, double pay and discretionary bonus will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidate, please send your resume, current and expected salary to our personnel department attention to: [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.