In a bid to establish itself as a key player in the Indian MRO market, Air India has acquired five acres of land at the new Shamshabad Airport in Hyderabad where it is about to begin building a new MRO facility. The facility Ã¢â‚¬“ expected to be completed within 18 months Ã¢â‚¬“ will include a new hangar capable of accommodating two A320 family aircraft simultaneously, or one B777/B747 aircraft.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay