Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India (AI), will be converted into a cargo airline with the assets of Alliance Air to be transferred to the newly formed company, Air Alliance Services, a subsidiary of AI and one of its strategic business units.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay