West Africa Air Express is a new end-to-end airfreight service being run jointly by SDV and Bolloré Africa Logistics connecting international cities with Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea Conakry, via Dakar and Abidjan. In offering this service, SDV and Bolloré Africa Logistics respond to the significant airfreight coverage decrease affecting those three countries since the beginning of the Ebola outbreak earlier in 2014. West Africa Air Express is an efficient E2E solution combining first rate freight forwarding capabilities worldwide with expert operational airfreight know-how in Africa.
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Hong Kong extends HK$7.8b bridge loan to Cathay