Qatar Airways Cargo is introducing new non-stop Doha, Qatar – Entebbe, Uganda service this month. The flight will be operated twice a week with an A330-200 Freighter, returning to Doha via Nairobi or Brussels, depending on the day of the week.
- Qatar Airways posts record profit; cargo revenue up 25%
- FedEx adds Asia-Europe capacity with new PEK-CDG route
- IATA’s new North Asia head returns to Beijing
- Vietnam’s IPP Air Cargo targets September launch
- CEVA Logistics opens new warehouse in the Philippines
- Cainiao boosts parcel services to Pakistan and Bangladesh