BA World Cargo has increased thenumber of its short-haul freighter servicesit runs in Europe by 40 percentfollowing a multi-million pound investment.From the end of January 2007,the new schedule in co-operation with DHL, will deliver 45 weekly wide-bodyservices (previously 32 services) across11 European destinations.
- DHL Global Forwarding starts upgrade at Frankfurt facility
- Schneider Electric partners with DHL for ‘greener’ shipping
- DHL Express adds more capacity on Singapore-US route
- DHL Supply Chain names new Southeast Asia head and directors
- trilatec offers lightweight skids to load air cargo
- Forwarders gain access to Cathay’s Click & Ship via CargoWise