DHL Global Forwarding and Cathay Pacific Airways have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a Security Partnership Programme. Under the MOU, DHL Global Forwarding will further enhance the security of high-value freight for customers, including pharmaceutical, fashion or high-technology that are pre-alerted as requiring special loss prevention measures, the company said.
- Wexco to represent DHL Aviation in Oceania
- DHL Express unveils newly expanded hub in Hong Kong
- DHL Supply Chain boosts automation in its global network
- Hong Kong’s ALMAC event set to start next week
- Industry leaders take centre stage at 10th Payload Asia Awards
- DHL Supply Chain earmarks €350m for Southeast Asia network